Welcome back, beauties.
Last weekend I went away for a couple days with my family and I thought I would show you guys what I packed in my travel makeup bag. I obviously over packed my bag because I’m Anisa and I am just really excessive like that but oh well. Let’s get started…
*All products are listed in order of how I would apply them. Hyperlinks are to previous blog posts of mine featuring that product. If you would like a review on any of these products, comment it below*
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Moisturizer
- Benefit POREfessional Primer
- Bobby Brown Corrector in Dark Peach
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Caramel
- ELF HD Lifting Concealer in Shade 3
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC42
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- NYX Blush in Angel
- Becca Highlighter in Opal
- Crease Colours- Sonia Kashuk Eye Contour Palette in 02
- Lid Colour- Style Icon Single Shadow by Buxom
- ELF Cream Eyeliner in Black
- Anastasia Covet Waterproof Eyeliners in Noir and Grunge (Tight line and Waterline)
- Maybelline Brow Define and Fill Duo in Dark Brown
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Loreal Paris Infallible Pro makeup Setting Spray
I also took any brushes, and beauty blenders and lash curlers that I would need, but those are pretty basic so I chose not to include them.
Now, I thought I’d also share a few photos from my trip with you all! There really aren’t many because my family has asked me to not post any photos with them in it, and they’re in most of mine! Here’s what I do have..
Take care, xoxo Anisa